Image thanks to Emma Cooper
'Informal Tuesday Afternoons'
Tuesday 23rd April until end September
These afternoons are for individuals and small groups of friends
to come and enjoy the garden at a leisurely pace.
Entrance £6, tea and home made cake £4
On these informal afternoons come at 1pm with a picnic to enjoy sitting in the garden or 1.45pm ready for the tour. Or just drop in later and wander until tea time!
Entrance £6 per person.
- Visitors are welcome to bring a picnic, and please enjoy it in the garden on a seat or in the gazebo; but beware if it is raining I have limited dry space.
- 2pm Free introduction and tour which will last 45-60 minutes; feel free to move away or join as you wish.
- There is no need to book, but if you are bringing a little group of six or more, please email or phone just to let me know so that I can bake extra cakes!
- Shop with Kathy's 'Edible Flower' £7 and 'Container Gardening Book' £10 for sale; they make lovely presents. She will gladly sign them. There is also a super range of Kathy's cake recipe cards and garden cards as well as special china mugs.
- NB There are no credit card facilities so please bring cash or chequebook.
Tuesday Afternoons 2019
The Manor House Garden, Church Road, Stevington,
Nr Bedford MK43 7QB
Tel. 01234 822064
check out and bookmark our